The ultimate folding mobility scooter.
- Easy to fold, splits into 2 pieces if necessary to carry
- Drive mode, trolley mode and split mode
- Fits into all cars boots
- Travel up to 16km on a single charge.
- Convenient removable battery for easy charging
- 6 degrees maximum incline
- 135 cm turning radius
- 6.4 km/h maximum speed
- 100 Kg maximum user weight
- 150 cm minimum user height
- Aviation-grade aluminum
- High-tech plastics
- Nylon-enforced ABS
- PU filled non-pneumatic tires
- Brushless single front drive motor
- Permanent magnet
- DC Motor
- 278 W/h capacity (Aviation approved) or 480W/h standrd long distance battery
- 48-volt “non-spillable” lithium-Ion battery
- A 4- to 5-hour charge delivers up to 16 km of continuous driving on average.
Aviation approved battery option:
- 278Whr battery. Availation approved UN38. Certificate available on request.
Aviation rules: As all the airlines have different rules and regulations about Lithium batteries and mobility scooters. Please make sure you call your airline to ensure the latest updates.
We are unable to refund based on the fact an airline won’t accept the scooter on board