- Now with front and rear suspension.
- Bright LED headlight
- Dual baskets provide plenty of storage space
- Now with 22 AH batteries! Best in it class.
- Top Speed: 8 kph
- Drive Range: 25 kph
- Heaviest Piece: 24kg
- Weight capacity: 137kg
- Weight: 59kg
Overview the IGO Mobile 4 Mobility scooter
- The IGO Mobile 4- mobility scooter by mobilityscooters.co.za is a full-size scooter that offers the lightweight, portable design of a travel scooter. At 109,22 cm long, and 55,88 cm wide, you are sure to enjoy the extra room a full-size scooter provides.
What Makes This Different
- 22 AH batteries give IGO Mobile 4 mobility scooter a drive range of up to 19 kph without needing to be recharged. The charging port is located on the tiller for easy access, but the battery pack can also be charged off the scooter if you prefer. Enjoy ample storage for your personal belongings with a roomy basket on the tiller and an additional basket beneath the seat. The rugged plastic floor deck holds up to daily use without staining, and the durable tubular aluminum frame needs no shroud to crack or break.
Why We Like It
- Premium standard features set IGO Mobile 4 mobility scooter apart from the competition. The Delta-style tiller is easy to control, is angle-adjustable, and features a bright LED headlight for safety. The plush, stadium style seat is height adjustable, swivels all the way around, and features flip-back armrests, so getting on and off the scooter is easy. The IGO Mobile 4 mobility scooter, disassembles into six lightweight pieces making it easy to stow just about anywhere. The IGO 4 Mobility scooter features a unique and convenient wireless disassembly so taking this scooter apart and putting it back together is simple.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
- This model is delivered assembled by our drivers in DBN, JHB, PTA and CPT, rest of country is by courier. Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. Although the scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble, it will arrive in a single heavy box.
- For users who require extra assistance in unpacking and setting up their scooter a White Glove Delivery Service is available in DBN, JHB, PTA and CPT. With this option, your scooter is brought into your home by appointment, set up, and all packaging material is removed.
Warranty Information for the IGO Mobile Mobility scooter
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MobiltyScooters.co.za has provided information throughout the owner’s manual in regards to proper usage and care of your scooter.
Failure to adhere to this information will void the warranty of the scooter, its parts and the batteries supplied by MobilityScooters.co.za
The following warranty is granted only to the INITIAL Consumer who has purchased our product and commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from an Authorised Provider.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the life of the scooter, from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an representative: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Tiller Frame, Front Fork, Seat Post.
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace at our option with any new or reconditioned components any of the following drive train components found to be defective by an authorised representative: Transaxle, Motor/Brake Assembly (electrical function only).
Note: An increase in operating noise of the transaxle DOES NOT constitute a defect. With normal wear and tear, operating noise is expected to increase.
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace at our option any of the following electronic assemblies found to be defective by an authorised representative: Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Dash Assembly, Potentiometer Assembly, Wire Harness(es).
Note: While charging batteries, it is normal for the battery charger to heat up. Heat coming from the battery charger does not constitute a defect.
Batteries/bearings and other consumable working parts are covered by a 6 month warranty. A battery is defective if it offers no power at all. Reduction in battery power during its lifetime is a normal.
Correct battery charging:
The charging system of the battery pack must be periodically checked to ensure that it doesn’t overcharge the battery, which can result in rejection of the warranty claim. Leaving the battery pack on charge for longer than 12 hours could result in over charging.
Active management of an unused battery pack:
Once purchased, the customer should be aware that the formation and build up of lead sulphate crystals will occur in a battery that is left standing over a long time period. This will result in battery failure due to resistance in electron movement. As this is natural degeneration and not due to poor battery manufacture, a warranty claim cannot be accepted in this instance. The good news is that it is possible to guard against lead sulphate build up through periodic battery charging. Probe recommends charging unused batteries once a month.
The existing warranty period applies to the replacement battery:
Many customers struggle to understand this concept, but it is important to note that the second, replacement battery that may be provided to the customer will only have a warranty period that remains from the first battery’s warranty period. For example, should the first battery be replaced at 3 months within a 6-month warranty period, the second, replacement battery will only have a warranty period for the three remaining months of the original warranty period.
For the period of one year from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, we will collect and redeliver at our cost.
After the first year warranty, the respective parts are covered by warranty, however, the initial purchaser must deliver and collect from our workshops (any in South Africa)